Damon • Invisalign • Lingual Braces • Ice Clear Braces • Insignia
Orthodontics • Stages of Growth • Child Orthodontics • Teenage Orthodontics
At Progressive Dental we offer orthodontic treatment overseen by Dr Derek Mahony of Full Face Orthodontics—one of the top orthodontists in the country.
“I’ve worked with Dr Mahony for many years,” says Dr Stein. “He’s here on a frequent basis and basically overseeing our orthodontic cases.”
Read more about Dr Derek Mahony and Full Face Orthodontics on our About Us page.
What is Orthodontics?
Orthodontics is the area of dentistry which handles the treatment of problems in the alignment of teeth and jaws. An attractive smile can increase self confidence; with regular dental checkups and care, your smile will last you a lifetime. An orthodontic problem is called a "malocclusion", meaning crooked or protruding teeth, which do not fit together properly.
Orthodontic problems may also be linked to airway problems, something which you can talk to your dentist about. The five types of orthodontic work done at Progressive Dental are:
- Damon - Damon smiles are full, natural 10-tooth smiles achieved with light biologically-sensible forces, and are specifically designed to improve the overall facial result of each patient.
- Invisalign Orthodontics - Invisalign orthodontic treatment involves wearing a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every fortnight. Each one of the aligners is individually manufactured and fitted to your teeth. As you move on to each new aligner, your teeth will move until they reach the final position as prescribed by your dentist. To find out more about Invisalign, click here.
- Lingual Braces - iBraces are a new generation of orthodontic braces for teens and adults. They are the only 100% customized invisible fixed braces available on the market today and placed behind your teeth so no one will know that you are wearing braces unless you tell them.
- Ice Clear Braces - We´re proud to offer Inspire ICE ™, the highest quality aesthetic braces on the market. Their patented sapphire material makes Inspire ICE the only crystal-clear braces available. They´re not only discreet, they´re virtually invisible.
- Insignia - Insignia treatment is tailored to the individual patient. Each aspect is precisely calculated to affect tooth movement in the most optimal way, resulting in fewer office visits and exceptional comfort. And because treatment is 100% personalized, patients often see a reduction in the amount of time they would ordinarily wear braces.
For more information on our Orthodontic Treatments or to request a consultation, call our dental surgery in Cremorne on 02 9953 0895 or click here to email us.